Prenatal Classes In Pune | Pregnancy Yoga Classes For Pregnant Women In Pune
If you’re pregnant and looking for ways to relax or stay fit, you might be considering prenatal classes in Pune. But did you know that prenatal yoga might also help you prepare for labor and promote your baby’s health?
Before you enroll with one of the best pregnancy yoga classes in Pune, understand the range of possible benefits, as well as what a typical class entails and important safety tips.
Benefits Of Attending Prenatal Classes In Pune
Much like other types of childbirth-preparation classes, prenatal yoga is a multifaceted approach to exercise that encourages stretching, mental centering and focused breathing. Research suggests that by attending prenatal yoga classes in Pune is safe and can offer range of health benefits for pregnant women and their babies.
Research suggests that getting into prenatal yoga classes in Pune can:
- Improve sleep
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Increase the strength, flexibility and endurance of muscles needed for childbirth
- Decrease lower back pain, nausea, carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms, headaches and shortness of breath
Prenatal yoga classes in Pune can also help you meet and bond with other pregnant women and prepare for the stress of being a new parent.
What Happens When You Join Pregnancy Yoga Classes In Pune?
A typical pregnancy yoga classes in Pune will involve series of exercises which will include:
- You’ll be encouraged to focus on breathing in and out slowly and deeply through the nose. Furthermore; Prenatal yoga classes in Pune teaches you various breathing techniques which helps you reduce or manage shortness of breath during pregnancy and work through contractions during labor.
- You’ll be encouraged to gently move different areas of your body, such as your neck and arms, through their full range of motion.
- While standing, sitting or lying on the ground, you’ll gently move your body into different positions aimed at developing your strength, flexibility and balance. Props — such as blankets, cushions and belts — might be used to provide support and comfort.
- At the end of each prenatal yoga class, you’ll relax your muscles and restore your resting heart rate and breathing rhythm. Therefore; this will encouraged to listen to your own breathing, pay close attention to sensations, thoughts and emotions, or repeat a mantra or word to bring about a state of self-awareness and inner calm.
Things To Keep In Mind Before Joining Pregnancy Classes In Pune
- Talk to your health care provider. Before you begin a prenatal yoga class, make sure you have your health care provider’s OK.
- Set realistic goals. For most pregnant women, at least 30 minutes of moderate physical activity is recommended on most, if not all, days of the week. However, even shorter or less frequent workouts can still help you stay in shape and prepare for labor.
- Pace yourself. If you can’t speak normally while you’re doing prenatal yoga, you’re probably pushing yourself too hard.
Stay cool and hydrated. Practice prenatal yoga in a well-ventilated room to avoid overheating. Drink plenty of fluids to keep yourself hydrated.
- Avoid lying on your belly or back, doing deep forward or backward bends, or doing twisting poses that put pressure on your abdomen. You can modify twisting poses.
Best Prenatal Yoga Classes For Pregnant Women In Pune
1. Mammas Care – Prenatal | Postnatal| Preconception – F.C. Road Pune
Dr. Swati Bajaj is the founder and resource person of mamma’s care.
Dr. Swati Bajaj has done her masters of physiotherapy in obstetrics and gynecology. Therefore; this is what makes her perfect for women health and fitness education. Hence; she has a command in exercise science, kinesiology as well as competent in field of obstetrics and gynecology.
Mammas Care offers wide range of pregnancy yoga classes in Pune. This includes prenatal yoga, prenatal pilates, aquanatal classes, labor classes, lamaze classes, prenatal belly dancing, prenatal aerobic classes, post natal classes, and much more.
2. Param Yoga – Prenatal Yoga Classes – Aundh, D.P. Road, Pune
Param Yoga has a prenatal yoga classes uniquely designed for your pregnancy. Prenatal Yoga at Param Yoga can help support moms-to-be emotionally and physically. With an emphasis on breathing, stamina, pelvic floor work, restorative poses, and core strength, Prenatal Yoga classes at Param Yoga can help you become more resilient during and after pregnancy.
The teachers at Param Yoga are fantastic seems like they will do whatever they can to make it an enjoyable, peaceful and relaxing experience for you.
3. Balance Bodies – Pimple Saudagar, Pune
Inside you is an innate wisdom that intuitively understands about the very natural process of birth.
Balance Bodies’s prenatal classes in Pune helps you reconnect with this wisdom, guiding you through a class specifically designed for the journey of pregnancy, interweaving childbirth education as well as addressing therapeutic applications – common aches and pains.
Their pregnancy yoga classes are conducted in a calm, peaceful environment.
The prenatal yoga classes can also alleviate many of the discomforts of pregnancy such as nausea, constipation, varicose veins, swelling, back pain and sciatica.
4. Indira’s Pregnancy Yoga
Expectant mothers are guided through mild, yet scientifically approved exercises pertaining to muscles & joints, breathing techniques and sphincter exercises.
Indira’s Prenatal yoga classes will teach you concentration, relaxation, and breathing techniques that will assist in preparing for labor and birth.
Attending class regularly can also help relieve some of the discomforts you may experience during your pregnancy, such as heartburn, swelling, back pain, sleeplessness, and anxiety.
5. YogaLife Studio – Viman Nagar Pune
Pre-natal yoga classes at YogaLife Studio teaches moms-to-be to gently exercise during pregnancy and after giving birth, even if you’ve not been to regular yoga classes before.
Pregnancy yoga classes at YogaLife Studio will help you develop stronger muscles in the stomach, back and pelvic floor for prenatal women.
Yoga exercises improve a pregnant woman’s core strength. Further it helps to avoid some common problems that can occur both during and post pregnancy, such as backache, postural imbalances, low-energy levels and poor circulation.
You will learn invaluable breathing techniques for pregnancy and labor as well as relaxation and meditation techniques. Relaxation techniques can help you cope with the stresses of motherhood, but more importantly, the intensity of labour.
When it comes to Prenatal yoga classes in Pune, the above mentioned are the best ones. Try them for yourself and you will see positive viable results throughout your pregnancy.
Get More Tips & Insights On Health & Wellness
Come Join Us At FitaCon – Largest Fitness Conference
Connect with us
Get connected within 24 hours to pre-screened, trustworthy and small business friendly service providers for Services in top Indian cities