VCCircle Healthcare Investment Summit
Ayushman Bharat, the government’s flagship health protection scheme which will be launched in September, can trigger a tectonic shift in India’s healthcare sector. The launch of Ayushman Bharat by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on the Independence Day this year can trigger a tectonic shift in India’s healthcare sector.
Industry estimates suggest that the new scheme will bring in demand worth more than Rs 50,000 crore a year. Also, a lot of activity will be centered around tier II and tier III cities.
Such huge potential for growth naturally makes the sector extremely attractive for investors including private equity and venture capital firms, which incidentally had pumped more than $1.3 billion into pharma & healthcare equipment and services in 2017. This year, the sector has already received investments in excess of $800 million.
Ayushman Bharat is also expected to speed up consolidation among both the hospital as well as diagnostics streams as big players will most likely want to tap the new opportunity in smaller cities – which were not lucrative enough until now – by snapping up smaller hospitals, specialty clinics & nursing homes, diagnostics services providers, medical devices, et al. And this, again, signifies a huge opportunity for both healthcare entrepreneurs as well as investors.
To recognise the growing needs and opportunities within the nation’s healthcare economy, VCCircle is excited to announce the 10th edition “VCCircle Healthcare Investment Summit” , India’s largest healthcare investment forum, in its new format.
This summit is scheduled for October 9, 2018 at ITC Grand Central, Mumbai.
The Key Topics To Be Discussed
Panel 1: Government’s health drive
- Fireside Chat: Consolidation in hospitals
Panel 2: Capital’s healing touch
- Fireside Chat: New dimensions in diagnostics
- Fireside Chat: King of generics
Panel 3: Regulation – opportunity or hurdle?
- Panel 4: Digital Healthcare
- Panel 5 : Tech in the operating theatre
The Keynote Speaker’s List Include
- Fortis Healthcare Ltd – Bhavdeep Singh, CEO
- Thyrocare- Dr. A. Velumani, Promoter, Chairman, MD & CEO
- Matrix Partners- Avnish Bajaj, MD
- Quadria Capital- Amit Varma, Managing Partner
- True North- Satish Chander, MD
- IQVIA- Amit varma, MD
- Cloudnine Group of Hospitals- Rohit MA, Co founder & MD
- Endiya Partners- Ramesh Byrapaneni, MD
- IQVIA- Jasdeep Singh, Senior Principal and Consulting Head, South Asia
- True North- Sumit Nadgir, Director
Standard Fees: INR 12000 plus 18% GST (per attendee).
* Avail special discounts on Group Registrations*
Connect with us
Get connected within 24 hours to pre-screened, trustworthy and small business friendly service providers for Services in top Indian cities